- test4pass offical microsoft mb7-702 exam dumps details
- new details for ms test mb7-700 exam dumps
- new details microsoft test mb6-889 exam dumps
- offical test mb6-886 exam dumps details
- valided test4pass ms test 70-689 exam dumps demo questions
- exam 70-688 test latest news with demo questions answers
- test4pass news for microsoft 70-342 exam dumps demo questions answers
- latest and valided 70-341 exam demo questions and answers pre-view
- test4pass microsoft exam 70-332 test offical informations
- New exams updated on ibm 000-453 test
- New Updated on some IBM exams
- Test4pass microsoft exam 70-515 dumps free download
- New Cisco CCNA 640-816 ICND2 Exam
- New updated IBM test 000-006 exam dumps
- IBM New 000-086 Exam
- New IBM 000-M50 test questions and answers
- HP0-714 Exam HP OpenView Storage Area Manager Fundamentals
- CompTIA N10-003 Exam newest demo
- Microsoft newest 70-654 exam free dumps download
- new IBM test 000-201 exam on test4pass
IBM Test 000-210 braindumps details
Test 000-210: Storage Networking Solutions Version 4
000-210 braindump Test information:
Number of questions: 60
Time allowed in minutes: 100
Required passing score: 56%
Test languages: English
Sample / Assessment test:
Test your knowledge prior to taking the test.
000-210 exam Related certifications:
IBM Certified Specialist - Storage Networking Solutions Version 4
IBM Certified Advanced Technical Expert - Power Systems with AIX
IBM Certified Advanced Technical Expert - Power Systems with IBM i
IBM Certifications Test 000-210 exam topic
Storage Networking Architecture
1. Explain technology, performance, usage, and other characteristics of file system and block I/O protocols and direct attached disk subsystems.
2. Identify interoperability in a mixed-platform storage networking environment. (including FICON and gateway environments)
3. Identify SAN fabric compatibility in a storage networking environment.
4. Define storage networking and the types of networks that support the IBM product line.
5. Identify where the CIFS, NFS, FCP, FCIP, iSCSI, TCP/IP, and NDMP protocols can be applied. (unified storage)
6. Describe the functionality of Operations Manager and Protection Manager and how these tools are beneficial to a customer.
7. Define Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery (BC/DR) concepts.
8. Describe the availability and backup/recovery capabilities of the N series products.
9. Identify and understand the application and technical requirements for the licensed features for the N series and storage networking products.
10. Identify the key benefits of Data ONTAP WAFL.
11. Identify the key features and benefits of the IBM storage networking product line.
Initial Solution Design
1. Gather and analyze customer's current environment information based on customer interview and leveraging appropriate methods and tools. (Capacity Magic, Disk Magic, TPC suite, etc.)
2. Design a new storage network for a customer's environment for networked storage topologies, protocols, and solutions.
3. Consider a client's existing networks (IP or fibre channel) and make recommendations for N series design.
4. Assess a customer's high availability requirements and design an appropriate solution.
5. Differentiate the security management features of each protocol in a mixed environment.
6. Consider where extended distance options are appropriate, and the implications of using different protocols and fibre channel cable types.
7. Design a backup/restore solution using the disk and tape-based features within the N series product line in addition to other IBM products.
8. Describe the benefits of the N series active-active configuration and when it is appropriate.
9. Consider the N series Snap features and their benefits on a customer solution.
10. Recognize and plan for the impact of storage-based copy services and their impact on SAN environments.
11. Recognize and plan for I/O and file-based virtualization solutions.
1. Use best practices to plan and size a SAN fabric, including number of switches, paths, ISL, zones, cabling, buffer credits, redundancy, optics, etc.
2. Plan storage networking solutions to implement high availability with replication over long distances.
3. Plan a backup solution for N series including tape mounts, disk space, network bandwidth, and backup servers.
4. Calculate and plan the effective capacity for N series products, i.e. SnapShot, RAID levels, vaulting.
5. Plan the integration and recommend modification to the customer's exiting environment for fabric and disk consolidation.
6. Determine which infrastructure and procedures are necessary to make data usable in a remote data replication environment.
7. Consider physical and environmental requirements for N series and IBM network storage products.
8. Propose a virtualized NAS environment using sharing techniques. (MultiStore)
9. Given customer scenarios, determine the appropriate configuration for existing networks; i.e. fibre channel and Ethernet ports, gateway ports.
10. Determine when to recommend an N series-based gateway solution.
Solution Implementation Planning
1. Identify the N series management tools needed for basic configuration.
2. Identify multipathing driver requirements for N series and storage products.
3. Plan the initial N series installation.
4. Plan for upgrades and expansions to N series.
5. Communicate the data migration and integration considerations as they relate to the solution.
6. Identify and use proper preplanning resources and tools.
Hot exams guides: