- test4pass offical microsoft mb7-702 exam dumps details
- new details for ms test mb7-700 exam dumps
- new details microsoft test mb6-889 exam dumps
- offical test mb6-886 exam dumps details
- valided test4pass ms test 70-689 exam dumps demo questions
- exam 70-688 test latest news with demo questions answers
- test4pass news for microsoft 70-342 exam dumps demo questions answers
- latest and valided 70-341 exam demo questions and answers pre-view
- test4pass microsoft exam 70-332 test offical informations
- New exams updated on ibm 000-453 test
- New Updated on some IBM exams
- Test4pass microsoft exam 70-515 dumps free download
- New Cisco CCNA 640-816 ICND2 Exam
- New updated IBM test 000-006 exam dumps
- IBM New 000-086 Exam
- New IBM 000-M50 test questions and answers
- HP0-714 Exam HP OpenView Storage Area Manager Fundamentals
- CompTIA N10-003 Exam newest demo
- Microsoft newest 70-654 exam free dumps download
- new IBM test 000-201 exam on test4pass
IBM New 000-086 Exam
Test 000-086 Exam: System x High Performance Servers Technical Support V4
Test 000-086 Braindumps information:
Number of questions: at least 38
Time allowed in minutes: 75
Required passing score: 60%
Test languages: English
000-086 exam Related certifications:
IBM Certified Systems Expert - System x High Performance Servers Technical Support V4
Evaluate and Establish Customer Environment and Plans
Evaluate and document current customer environment (i.e. equipment, software, staff usage, satisfaction, need for change and growth) including power, network, storage, SAN, back up, and rack space
Describe System x features, architectural advantages relevant to customer environment and plans. Contrast with current customer environment and competitive offerings at a level consistent with the customer audience. These features include:
Current and commonly occurring previous versions of System x
Related software and middleware.
Consolidation and virtualization
Business resilience and security
Storage products and services
Storage management options
Third party products
Memory configuration for price and performance
Solve customer business problems using tools, methods, resources and processes including:
Capacity planning tools
Financial modeling tools
Physical planning tools
Apply Information / Installation Planning / Migration Considerations
Create an accurate solution including hardware, software, and services based upon the needs and expectations of the customer.
Identify areas of risk, discuss with the customer, Business Partner, the IBM team, and other relevant parties.
Create an implementation plan with the customer considering:
Server consolidation tools
Operating system installation
Team members and TDA issues (i.e. HVAC, Security, Networking, Operations, Storage, etc.)
System management (i.e. Systems Director, Tivoli, VMware, etc.)
Data or SAN migration
Multi node configuration
Physical site requirements
Change and configuration management
Skills assessment and education
Installation and Post Install Support
Consider tuning options for best performance
Review and establish customer support plan
Ensure implementation plan is executed per requirements, and the customer expectations have been met
This exam immediately replaces test 00-084 System x High Performance Servers Technical Support V3 which is permanently withdrawn.
1. A finance company wants a solution to consolidate their storage using the DS4000 series and implement a disaster recovery solution across two data centers linked by fibre to duplicate the production environment. The customer requires a solution with the least amount of system administration. Which configuration would provide the best solution?
A. Implement one DS4800 at each location connected to the fibre link and use Remote Volume Mirror (RVM).
B. Implement a DS4800 at each location using FlashCopy option and use host based replication to synchronize the sites.
C. Implement a switched fabric using redundant SAN switches with a DS4800 using RVM option at each location.
D. Implement a switched fabric using SAN switches connected via ISL with a DS4800 using RVM option at each location.
2. The Integrated Adaptec AIC-9410 serial attached SCSI (SAS) controller in the x3800, x3850, and x3950 supports which of the following RAID types?
A. RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 5
B. RAID 0, RAID IE and RAID 5EE
C. Integrated controller does not support RAID
D. RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID IE, RAID 5, RAID 5E, RAID 5EE, RAID 5EEE, and RAID 60
3. A small bio-technical company is interested in implementing a 32-node Linux cluster. They have developed their own software that allows all of the nodes to work on the same problem at the same time. The application requires messages to be passed between the nodes. Each node will require access to a shared storage pool of around 500GB. Which of the following questions will identify the inter-process communication (IPC) networking requirements
A. Is the network capable of using 4x or 12x Infiniband
B. Will remote shell (rsh) be enabled for remote process initiation
C. What are the data transfer requirements for inter-node message passing
D. What type of data is being sent across the inter-process communication network
4. A retail customer is experiencing a performance bottleneck. The server is performing sequential I/O requests with large block sizes of 64KB. Improving which of the following storage subsystem characteristics has the biggest impact on this bottleneck?
A. Seek Time
B. Drive RPM
C. Data Transfer Rate
5. Which of the following is provided by attaching to a NAS storage system through redundant NICs?
A. High availability (with failover)
B. File sharing on the storage system
C. Greater number of LUNS available on the same storage system
D. Lower power consumption
6. Which of the following are functions of the XceL4v cache?
A. Memory mirroring
B. Approximately 5% boost in performance
C. Reduce traffic on the front side bus in a single node server
D. Provides a 2:1 compression ratio for data in cache
The Latest Exams ON TEST4PASS.COM