- New exams updated on ibm 000-453 test
- 000-085 braindumps - IBM CATE certifications
- the way to pass cisco free 646-365 exam dumps demo view
- new valided test4pass cisco free 642-652 exam dumps demo qas
- latest test4pass microsoft 70-466 exam test new details
- latest free ms test 70-412 exam questions and answers demo 4shared
- latest test4pass oracle 1z0-546 exam questions answers 4sahred
- latest udpated test4pass 1Y0-A26 exam demo QAs free 4shared
- new udpated test4pass ibm 000-958 exam test dumps 4sahred
- test4pass latest ibm exam 000-549 test details 4shared
- New Updated on some IBM exams
- Test4pass microsoft exam 70-515 dumps free download
- New Cisco CCNA 640-816 ICND2 Exam
- New updated IBM test 000-006 exam dumps
- IBM New 000-086 Exam
- New IBM 000-M50 test questions and answers
- HP0-714 Exam HP OpenView Storage Area Manager Fundamentals
- CompTIA N10-003 Exam newest demo
- Microsoft newest 70-654 exam free dumps download
- new IBM test 000-201 exam on test4pass
CompTIA 220-701 exam braindumps
necessary competencies of an entry-level IT professional. CompTIA’s A+ Essentials exam measures your ability to support
computers and install, configure, troubleshoot, optimize, diagnose and perform preventive maintenance in the field or in
organizations. You now have to pass both 220-701 and 220-702 exams to achieve the new A+ certification. The CompTIA A+
certification is the industry standard for computer support technicians. This is the international, vendor-neutral
certification that proves competence in areas such as installation, preventative maintenance, networking, security and
troubleshooting. CompTIA A+ certified technicians have excellent customer service and communication skills to work with
clients. The A+ certification demonstrates competency as a computer technician.
This test is appropriate for you if you are an entry-level IT professional. After passing the 220-701 test you are required
to pass 220-701 exam. After passing both the exams, you can work as an IT Technician, Enterprise Technician, PC Technician,
Desktop Support Technician, Field Technician or PC Support Specialist. The A+ Essential exam 220-701 validates your skills
and knowledge on different types of hardware and operating systems, basic networking as well as soft skills and office
communication. This is a vendor neutral entry-level test, which can be used for the preparation of many advanced
certification such as MCSE, CCNA etc. Please visit the CompTIA Website to know more about A+ certification.
This test consists of multiple-choice questions. There are no case study type questions and the test is not adaptive. You
will be required to attempt approximately 100 questions in 90 minutes. To pass, you need a score of 675 on a scale of 100-
We designed 220-701 preparation kit to help you get certified effortlessly. CompTIA A+ Essentials (2009) exam prepkit
contains everything you need to pass the exam in first attempt. The prepkit includes:
•Articles and How tos..
•Chapter by Chapter study guide.
•Practice questions with full explanations.
1. Which of the following commands verifies connectivity between two hosts? (Select TWO).
2. A technician notices that there is a second partition on the primary hard drive. This partition is not
assigned a drive letter and is not accessible from Windows. Which of the following is the MOST likely
explanation for this extra partition?
A. Space reserved by the drive manufacturer for firmware.
B. Space set aside by Windows for use by the virtual memory swap file.
C. A potentially dangerous virus has been downloaded onto the system.
D. A recovery partition put there by the manufacturer.
3. A technician needs to assign a default subnet mask for a class B network to a network device that was
just installed. Which of the following would the technician use?
4. Which of the following hardware is hot pluggable? (Select THREE).
B. Express Card/54
C. PS/2 peripherals
D. MIDI devices
5. A technician is replacing fifteen 21 CRTs with 19 LCDs. The storage room is on the other side of the
building. Which of the following safety measures should the technician take?
A. Wear a back brace when lifting and carrying the CRTs to the storage room.
B. Wear anti-static wrist straps to prevent ESD in the new monitors.
C. Recycle the monitors after removing the capacitors for use in other monitors.
D. Ask several technicians for help in lift the CRT monitors and use a cart for transporting them.
6. Which of the following interfaces are typically supported on the input side of a KVM switch?
A. PS/2, VGA, USB
B. DB25, DB9, PS/2
C. PS/2, DB9, USB
D. PS/2, DB25, VGA
7. Which of the following is the maximum FAT32 volume size Windows 2000 and XP will recognize?
A. Up to 16GB
B. Up to 32GB
C. Up to 1024GB
D. Up to 2048GB
8. The BEST information to document when changing the refresh rate on the display is to include:
A. the previous refresh rate and the new refresh rate applied.
B. the method that was used to access the display properties to change the refresh rate.
C. all the refresh rates that were tested.
D. the color resolution the user requested as well as the refresh rate.
9. Which of the following features is only available with the Windows XP Professional version as compared
to the Windows XP Home version?
A. Simple File Sharing
B. Basic Disk Partitions
C. Remote Desktop
D. Joining a domain
10. A technician converts several existing Windows XP Professional laptops from English to the German
language. Which of the following is the correct path to change the language settings?
A. Control Panel> Accessibility Options> General
B. Control Panel> Regional and Language Options> Regional Options
C. Control Panel> Regional and Language Options> Regional Options> Customize
D. Control Panel> Regional and Language Options> Languages> Details