AIX 6.1 Basic Operations
- Exam Number/Code : 000-103
- Exam Name : AIX 6.1 Basic Operations
- Questions and Answers : 81 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-06-06
$ 119.00$ 89.00
- 000-103 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-103 Test Engine
Free 000-103 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications I 000-103 exam (AIX 6.1 Basic Operations). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-103 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-103 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-103 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-103 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-103 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-103 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-103 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-103 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-103 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-103 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-103 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications I 000-103 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-103 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-103 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-103 Exam. The 000-103 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-103 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-103 Exam will provide you with free 000-103 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-103 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications I exam and get your IBM certifications I Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-103 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-103 exam | 000-103 pdf exam | 000-103 braindumps | 000-103 study guides | 000-103 trainning materials | 000-103 simulations | 000-103 testing engine | 000-103 vce | 000-103 torrent | 000-103 dumps | free download 000-103 | 000-103 practice exam | 000-103 preparation files | 000-103 questions | 000-103 answers.
How to pass your 000-103 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-103 test,The safer.easier way to get
IBM certifications I Certification
1. An operator needs to schedule the script '/usr/scripts/listall.ksh' to run at 19.00 on the current day. What is the correct form of the 'at' command to accomplish this task?
A. at 7 /usr/scripts/listall.ksh
B. at 7 P /usr/scripts/listall.ksh
C. at now + 7 /usr/scripts/listall.ksh
D. at today + 7 p /usr/scripts/listall.ksh
2. An operator needs to run a script which will write standard output and standard error to different files. Which of the following commands will successfully perform this task?
A. myscript.ksh 1>/tmp/log/script.log 2>/tmp/log/script.err
B. myscript.ksh $1>/tmp/log/script.log $2>/tmp/log/script.err
C. myscript.ksh 1>/tmp/log/script.log 2>&1 /tmp/log/script/err
D. myscript.ksh 2>&1 /tmp/log/script.log 2> /tmp/log/script.err
3. An operator is in the middle of a file using 'more'. What subcommand can be used to go to previous page in the file?
4. A user is complaining that their display does not look correct. When the operator has the user run the command 'echo $TERM' the result is 'ascii', however, the /etc/environment file contains the line 'export TERM=vt100'. What is the likely cause of this difference?
A. The user is not using a VT100 terminal
B. The user's login shell is set to sh instead of ksh
C. The user's .profile resets the TERM environment variable
D. The /etc/profile file sets the TERM environment variable to 'ascii'
5. Which command enables a user to exit the vi editor, overwriting the existing file without prompting for confirmation?
6. An operator is trying to perform an immediate power down of an AIX LPAR using the 'shutdown -k' command. The cursor has returned to the command prompt, but no shutdown activities are showing on the screen after more than one minute.
Which of the following is the most likely cause of the problem?
A. The /etc/rc.shutdown script is missing.
B. The bos.rte.control fileset has become corrupted.
C. The operator UID is not a member of the shutdown group.
D. The -k flag against the shutdown command only broadcast the shutdown message.
7. During heavy system resources usage, and administrator detects that the top processes are from the user 'webapp'. The operator needs to check all the running processes from that user to analyze them. Which command can retrieve that information in a single step?
A. puser webapp
B. ps -fu webapp
C. proc -uid webapp
D. fuser /dev/webapp
8. An operator needs to replace all the occurrences of the string '/home/user1' in the current file using vi with '/home1/user2'. Which of the following sub-commands will achieve this?
A. :1,$ s:/home/user1./home1/user2.g
B. :1,$ s\/home/user1\/home1/user2\/g
C. :1,$ s\/\/home\/user1\/\/home1\/user2\/g
D. :1,$ s/\\/home\\/user1/\\/home1\\/user2/g
9. The operator is viewing a file using 'more'. What subcommand can be used to exit before reaching the end of the file?
D. ctrl X
10. Which of the following commands will display what space is used in /tmp filesystem?
A. df -Ik /tmp
B. df -fk /tmp
C. df -Uk /tmp
D. df -Fk /tmp
11. After performing a modification on the /etc/ssh/sshd_config file the operator needs to reinitialize the secure shell daemon to enable the new settings. Which of the following is the correct way to achieve this?
A. Use refresh -s sshd
B. Use init.sshd /etc/rc.ssh
C. Use /usr/sbin/sshd -restart
D. Use stopsrc -s sshd and then startsrc -s sshd
12. The printer associated with the hp5_queue is down for maintenance.
Which of the following commands will move the remaining print jobs from hp5_queue to the hp7_queue?
A. export $LPDEST=hp7_queue
B. qmov -m hp7_queue -P hp5_queue
C. lpmov -s hp5_queue -d hp7_queue
D. redirect -q hp5_queue hp7_queue
13. An operator needs to change from the /usr/bin to the /var/spool directory. Which of the following commands will accomplish this?
A. cd /var/spool
B. lcd /var/spool
C. cd /usr/bin /var/spool
D. lcd /usr/bin /var/spool
14. Which of the following will rename dir1 as dir2?
A. mv dir1 dir2
B. ren dir1 dir2
C. cp -R dir1 dir2
D. mv -R dir1 dir2
15. An operator has been asked if a system was rebooted. Which of the following commands should be used to determine if a reboot has occurred?
A. The name?command.The ?name?command.
B. The ptime?command.The ?ptime?command.
C. The hutdown ast?command.The ?hutdown ?ast?command.
D. The ?etc/rc.shutdown?command.
My Shopping Cart
- $ 69.00 x 1